Effective Date: October 25, 2023
What personal information do we collect?
St. Vincent Artisans collects personal information from its users in a variety of ways, including:
- When users create an account on the website, they are required to provide their name, email address, and mailing address.
- When users place an order on the website, they are required to provide their name, email address, mailing address, and credit card information.
- When users contact St. Vincent Artisans customer service, they may be required to provide their name, email address, and mailing address.
How do we use your personal information?
St. Vincent Artisans uses the personal information it collects from its users to:
- Process and fulfill orders.
- Send users promotional emails and newsletters.
- Provide customer service.
- Improve the website and its services.
With whom do we share your personal information?
St. Vincent Artisans does not share personal information with any third parties except as necessary to process orders and payments.
How can you control your personal information?
Users can control their personal information by:
- Logging into their account on the website and updating their profile information.
- Contacting St. Vincent Artisans customer service to request that their personal information be deleted.
How do we protect your privacy?
St. Vincent Artisans takes the following steps to protect your privacy:
- All personal information is stored on secure servers.
- All credit card information is encrypted.
- St. Vincent Artisans employees are trained on privacy policies and procedures.